Last Updated: June 18, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
If you do not provide your information when requested, you may not be able to use our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with our Services or if we are legally required to collect it.
A. Information You Provide to Us.
Registration and Profile Information. If you sign up for notifications or updates, we ask you for your name, email address, and phone number.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you contact us through our website contact form, we may receive your name, email address, information about your practice, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will collect certain information from you, such as your email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
Careers. If you decide that you wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information and your resume online. We will collect the information you choose to provide on your resume, such as your contact information, education and employment experience. You may also apply through LinkedIn. If you do so, we will collect the information you make available to us on LinkedIn.
B. Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
Location Information. When you use our Services, we receive your precise location information. We also infer your general location information, for example by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you block, delete or choose not to accept cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Services to their fullest potential.
C. Information We Receive from Third Parties.
Partners. We may receive additional personal information about you from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other personal information we have about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
- To personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To generate anonymized, aggregate data that we may use internally for development of our products and services, as permitted by applicable laws;
- To detect and prevent fraud, and respond to issues that may arise relating to the fraudulent or unauthorized use of our Services;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or as requested pursuant to any valid judicial process or by an authorized governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
Analytics Partners. We use analytics services and tools such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. In connection with our use of such analytics services and tools, analytics data relating to your use of our Services and other websites, apps, and online resources may be shared with analytics providers. You can learn more about Google’s practices by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; or (b) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, we may disclose your information to law enforcement and/or others authorized by law to receive your information if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
The Cookies We Use
Below is an overview of the types of cookies we and third parties may use to collect personal information:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Some cookies are strictly necessary to make the Services available to you. We cannot provide you with the Services without these types of cookies.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Services. This enables us to adapt our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These functional cookies may either be persistent cookies (i.e., stored on your device to help remember information, settings, and preferences) or temporary cookies (i.e., remain active only as long as your browser remains active).
Information for Individuals in the European Economic Area and UK
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the U.K. and applicable data protection laws require us to have a legal basis upon which to process your personal information, we only process your personal information when we have such a legal basis. Such legal bases include:
- Contractual necessity. We need your personal information to perform a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- Compliance with a legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to process your personal information, for example to comply with tax and accounting obligations.
- Legitimate interests. We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information for product development and internal analytics purposes, and otherwise to improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your personal information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
We transfer personal information from the EEA and UK to our vendors in the United States who assist us with providing certain Services. We provide appropriate safeguards for such transfers by entering into standard contractual clauses (“SCCs”) with those vendors. SCCs are clauses aimed at ensuring that personal information transferred is protected in accordance with applicable EU and UK data protection law. In the event we transfer your personal information on the basis of SCCs, you may contact us at email@example.com to request a copy of the SCCs.
If you are located in the EEA or the U.K. and data protection laws in the EEA or UK are applicable, you have the additional rights described below:
- You may request access to the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, restrict or object to the processing of your personal information, have the personal information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your personal information to another company. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place. For a listing of EU supervisory authorities and their contact information, please visit https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en. In the UK, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office and may visit https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/data-protection-complaints/ for further information.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your personal information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdraw your consent.
Our Data Protection Officer, Raanan Gonen, may also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Do Not Track. You may activate “Do Not Track” in your browser settings, which is designed to allow you to opt out of online tracking by websites, however, there is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
If you choose not to provide us with the information we collect, some features of our Services may not work as intended.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at: email@example.com.